quarta-feira, 4 de março de 2015

CLOWN WHO PRETENDED SMILE




CLOWN who pretended SMILE



It was a poor clown always drunk,
Was such sadness and lived faking the smile,
Sad figure who would throw a tarp,
What looked like an abyss uncontrolled.

Recalls when sober: I was already in love!
Was the one who was not knowing what was evil;
For his immense love, betrayed and abandoned,
Single stroke last remaining of its truth.

I'm out of this life, perhaps made fun of what I do,
Hear applause? Maybe it pleases:
Because I'm no longer an undead clown?
A dead clown costume, which enjoyed ...!

And remembering love, inexplicable betrayal ...
Maybe the nonsense of sadness versus laugh:
Shoot me hanging, the bottomless pit,
Raptors fulfill cleaning your judgment!

Mauro Martins Santos - Academy of Letters
Moji Guaçu-SP - Brazil


Nenhum comentário: